Below are some local favorites for nearby food options that either deliver to the brewery or that are a short drive away (less than 5 mins). You are always more than welcome to bring your own food on days that we do not have a food truck so we just wanted to give you a little snapshot of what’s available in the area!
Dear valued customers, with a 5,000+ sq ft beer garden we believe we can offer a safe space for you to enjoy some frosty cold beers in the sun this holiday weekend and throughout the summer.
We will have the beer garden open from here on out following our regular hours unless otherwise posted.
Please read below for updated Covid operating and sanitation procedures:
- Please read below for updated Covid operating and sanitation procedures:
- 5,000sq ft beer garden with 14+ seating areas spaced anywhere from 15 to 30 feet apart
- Please enter beer garden directly from the gate by the parking lot entrance.
- Tap room will be closed-Outside bar for ordering and outside hand washing station for patrons-Full pours only (no flights).
- Full pours will be into single use Biodegradable cups to prevent re-use and handling for staff-Ample hand sanitizer throughout venue
- Everything sanitized and wiped down regularly-Credit card purchased only at this time.
- New contactless card/chip readers so you never have to hand over your card-Staff will be wearing gloves and masks, we encourage patrons to also wear masks when not seated/consuming
- Parties will need to be kept to 6 or less. Tables are first come first serve-We ask that you please respect social distancing from those not in your party, we have the space!
- Directional walk way to bathroom; entrance from back of beer garden to brewery, exit from front of brewery to beer garden.
- Four packs of bottles and cans will still be available for curbside pickup if you wish to remain in your car. Online store will remain up and running
- Now that taps are back up and running, we will resume growler fills
We are excited to share that we have just completed our first canning run of Lost In A Rainbow IPA. We aggressively dry hopped with Mosaic and Mandarina Bavaria. The result is a crisp, clean, IPA bursting with citrus flavors and aromas of tangerine and sweet orange peel.
View this post on Instagram
Thank you to all of the craft beer stores that support NH breweries that self distribute. Click on the Lost In The Rainbow labels on the Google Map below to see who has Lost In the Rainbow for sale.
Greenway APA: 5.2% American Pale Ale. A bit more malty sweetness than an IPA and a more restrained bitterness. This beer was designed to be an easy drinking beer that has a good amount flavor.
- The wheat in it helps to smooth out the body and contributes to a bit of haze.
- The caramel malts are the cause of the malty sweetness, lending a very light caramel to honey flavor to the beer.
- Cascade and Flaconer’s Flight 7 C’s were used in this beer. Both were added at the end of the boil for flavor and aroma additions and then more cascade was added as dry hops for 3 days before crashing.
Falconer’s Flight 7’Cs: 7 C’s stands for the 7 main US hops (Blend of 7 popular “C” hop varieties Cascade, Centennial, Chinook, Citra, Cluster, Columbus and Crystal plus additional experimental varieties)
Aroma: Citrus/grapefruit character alongside fruity, spicy, and earthy notes
Cascade: Traditional American hop
Aroma: Strong spicy, floral, grapefruit character
Remember how exciting it was trick-or-treating as a kid? Dressing up, knocking on doors, the anticipation of a neighbor with a bowl of your favorite candy suggesting you take a handful?
Well we do, and at Granite Roots we have created a Halloween special for the tap room that we hope recreates the excitement and anticipation of trick-or-treating for those of us over 21 years of age.
We have put together 31 mystery bags that will be for sale this weekend at the tap room. Each mystery bag comes with a minimum of six 16oz beers for $31 dollars. Some bags have a lot more!
Below is the breakdown of the goodies distributed between the 31 bags
|11 of 30 = Six 16oz craft beers + Granite Roots Bottle Opener|
|7 of 30 = Six 16oz craft beers + $3 dollar flight card|
|4 of 30 = Six 16oz craft beers + Granite Roots Pint glass|
|4 of 30 = Six 16oz craft beers + Granite Roots Glass Growler|
|2 of 30 = Six 16oz craft beers + Granite Roots Graphic t-shirt of your choice|
|2 of 30 = Six 16oz craft beers + Granite Roots Growler + Granite Roots Pint Glass|
|1 of 30 = Six 16oz craft beers + Granite Roots Growler + Granite Roots Pint Glass + Granite Roots Graphic t-shirt|
- The 31 Mystery bags will be available for pick-up from the 27th-29th in the tap room.
- When purchasing a mystery bag, you will be asked to choose a number between 1-31.
- If you would like to guarantee you get a Mystery bag you may reserve your bags by paying the first $1 online today and the remainder when arriving at the tap room to pick-up your bags.
- When the 31 bags are gone they are gone
- Each bag is individually numbered and we will be releasing which bags had what goodies at 7pm Sunday the 29th.
We are bursting with excitement and we just can’t hold it in anymore…
Over the past six months we have been working diligently to relaunch Mooselick Brewery under a new brand that represents what we believe in and strive to become. We are finally ready to share the new company with you and celebrate the rebirth of Mooselick Brewery as Granite Roots Brewing!
As a nano brewery tucked away in the Monadnock region of the granite state, we are big believers in the New Hampshire way of life. The local support we have received to date has been incredible and is the reason why we still exist. We want to make sure we hold true to the NH way of life as we continue to grow and expand the brewery.
If we’re not sourcing our ingredients right from our farm, Monadnock Berries, we strive to source it as locally as we can. Even our merchandise comes from local vendors and artists. While we are sacrificing profits by not always choosing the lowest cost option, success to Granite Roots Brewing is much more than the maximum amount of profits we can generate.
We believe the name Granite Roots Brewing encapsulates our mission of creating farm to bottle beer while doing our part to strengthen the local community. We invite you all to come celebrate the beginning of a new chapter with us on multiple occasions in April.
- April 14th-16th will be the first weekend we will be opened under our new name, all Granite Roots merchandise will go on sale the 14th at 4pm.
- April 21st-22nd: All new growler club sign-ups will receive a free a Granite roots pint glass, an all weekend pass to the launch party the weekend of the 29th/30th, and a voucher for a free pint of fresh blueberries from Monadnock berries this summer.
- April 29th and 30th we will be having a relaunch party at the brewery opened to all.
Thank you all for your support over the past two years and we look forward to celebrating with you this April and beyond!
Stay up to date Granite Roots Brewing by following our Facebook page.
This weekend, April 8th and 9th we will be celebrating the last week as Mooselick Brewing by bottling up 10 fresh limited edition mystery six packs.
Included with each six pack:
- 1 Mooselick License Plate T-Shirt
- 1 Unused Mooselick Bottle Label
- 1 Mooselick Logo Postcard
- 4 pack of VIP tickets to our rebrand launch party the weekend of the 29th/30th
The first 30 6 packs purchased the 8th and 9th will include a 4 pack of VIP tickets to our rebrand launch party the weekend of the 29th/30th