Beer Garden reOpening 4pm Friday 5/22/2010!
Dear valued customers, with a 5,000+ sq ft beer garden we believe we can offer a safe space for you to enjoy some frosty cold beers in the sun this holiday weekend and throughout the summer.
We will have the beer garden open from here on out following our regular hours unless otherwise posted.
Please read below for updated Covid operating and sanitation procedures:
- Please read below for updated Covid operating and sanitation procedures:
- 5,000sq ft beer garden with 14+ seating areas spaced anywhere from 15 to 30 feet apart
- Please enter beer garden directly from the gate by the parking lot entrance.
- Tap room will be closed-Outside bar for ordering and outside hand washing station for patrons-Full pours only (no flights).
- Full pours will be into single use Biodegradable cups to prevent re-use and handling for staff-Ample hand sanitizer throughout venue
- Everything sanitized and wiped down regularly-Credit card purchased only at this time.
- New contactless card/chip readers so you never have to hand over your card-Staff will be wearing gloves and masks, we encourage patrons to also wear masks when not seated/consuming
- Parties will need to be kept to 6 or less. Tables are first come first serve-We ask that you please respect social distancing from those not in your party, we have the space!
- Directional walk way to bathroom; entrance from back of beer garden to brewery, exit from front of brewery to beer garden.
- Four packs of bottles and cans will still be available for curbside pickup if you wish to remain in your car. Online store will remain up and running
- Now that taps are back up and running, we will resume growler fills